Monday, April 22, 2013

Filofax 'Supplies Envelopes' for sale!


Hello everyone!

I'm trying to raise up money for a Filofax someone is offering to sell to me. It is a Finchley in Black and I have been on the search for one in a long time!! It's my second dream Filofax.

I recently lost my job so to try so to raise the money I am selling 'stationery envelopes' - I was thinking about $15 dollars per envelope plus $3 dollars shipping and the envelopes would have anything from pens to notepads to stickers to post-its notes to little gifts! The envelopes are about the size of an   taller Personal Filofax.. they are actually a little bigger than that :) This is for US only since I can't afford to send international :(

It would really mean a lot to me if I could get this Finchley - I have been having such bad news week after week that I would love to just have the Filofax that I have been searching for..

I am also trying to sell a Filofax that I don't use. It is an A5 Sketch in Red ($35 dollars shipped).. It has a small pen mark on the binding that I am sure can be removed but I have not had the time to remove it.

Thank you for taking the time to read this :)
xoxo Angela

1 comment:

  1. I think that the envelopes are a great idea.
    I would like to see the a5 sketch, if you would like to send me some pictures of the out side and inside i would appreciate it my email is
    habby82@yahoo.com my name is Abby thx

    ReplyDelete